General Rules Edit
- Do not vandalize anything on the wiki.
- Do not spam anywhere on the wiki.
- This includes, but is not limited to, posting gibberish, random letters, comments that have nothing to do with the topic that is being commented on, chain messages, "copypastas," and huge blocks of text.
- Do not edit other users' profiles.
- Do not harass or bully other users.
- Do not flamebait either.
- Responding to flamebait with harassment will result in a warning to both parties.
- Do not flamebait either.
- Do not advertise.
- No explicit sexual material or gore.
- No excessive swearing.
- Non-admin users should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are one thing, but only admins will give out warnings.
- Do not remove admin warnings and block messages from your message wall; such actions will extend your ban.
- Do not create a Message Wall Greeting for yourself, this is only for admins.
Uploading Files Edit
- Do not upload anything that is not going to be used in an article.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
Editing Rules and Guidelines Edit
- Read each article in its entirety before editing.
- Do try to be as accurate as possible when editing articles.
- Do your best to use proper grammar.
- Do not make the articles redundant.
- Do not add speculation and/or theories to articles.
- Do not create new articles without admin permission.
- Do not create unnecessary/spam articles.
- If you want to theorize about the story, a character, or anything of the sort, create a blog instead.
- Do not add unnecessary categories to pages - including your profile, blog posts, etc.
General Ban Guidelines Edit
Vandalism will land you an instant permanent ban.
- First Offense: Warning
- Second Offense: 3 day ban.
- Third Offense: 1 week ban.
- Fourth Offense: 2 week ban.
- Fifth Offense: 1 month.
- Sixth Offense: Infinite ban.
- In some cases, the offense may be so serious that warnings and lighter bans may be skipped and the offending user may be given a heavier ban. Admins give bans at their discretion but follow these ban guidelines.
- It should also be noted that, should the majority of an account's activity be nothing more than spam, advertising, or some other form of disruptive behavior, admins reserve the right to give an infinite ban without warning as the account is clearly only here to be disruptive.
- In the event that an unregistered contributor vandalizes a page (or multiple pages), he/she will be banned for one week.
- Depending on the vandalism's severity, the unregistered contributor could be banned for a longer duration or be permanently banned altogether.